PRIVATE PVP SERVER

Online Since November 2007. No Wipeout. No Rollback.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
patrickdiaz

PostSubject: i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...   Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 am

i'm patrick sir... i already downloaded the cliet and the patch of ur silkran... but. still i cn't play.. because i cn't connet to ur server. hamachi problem. it cn't accect new member. plllsss admin.. hepl me let me enter to the hamachi and explore to the world of silkran... i'm from isabela.. a employee of a computer shop.. i wnt to install the silk ran to our shop. plss help me.. and also i dnt have a game account.. but like wat u said the registration is open every 6-7 pm of d day.. i'll try it tomorow. but pls accept my request to enter to ur server. plssssssss... thank you po in advance... agyaman nak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...   Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 pm

patrickdiaz wrote:
i'm patrick sir... i already downloaded the cliet and the patch of ur silkran... but. still i cn't play.. because i cn't connet to ur server. hamachi problem. it cn't accect new member. plllsss admin.. hepl me let me enter to the hamachi and explore to the world of silkran... i'm from isabela.. a employee of a computer shop.. i wnt to install the silk ran to our shop. plss help me.. and also i dnt have a game account.. but like wat u said the registration is open every 6-7 pm of d day.. i'll try it tomorow. but pls accept my request to enter to ur server. plssssssss... thank you po in advance... agyaman nak.

sorry silkran is still full right now. try again next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silkran.netgoo.org

i'm a newbie, admin... can you plsss do me a favor...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRIVATE PVP SERVER :: General Discussion :: Ran Topics-
Jump to: